THE OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY PRINCIPAL
MADAM ANNE MUTETI
The Office is responsible for day-to-day leadership in academic function of the institute to ensure that the core business of the institute of curriculum implementation is fully operationalized. The office is also involved in other major activities which include:
- Development of key institute’s strategic aims as well as participation in the formulation/review of academic policies and preparation /review of academic work manuals and procedures.
- Corporate planning, staff recruitment, training of administrative staff, staff and students’ discipline, personnel administration and registry administration
- Chairing a number of strategic institute committees, such as Institute Academic Board/ examinations and Timetable among others.
- Working with the principal’s office in development of institutional and professional capacities aimed at enhancing the provision of quality and relevant technical education and training, including Staff Continuous Professional
- Development and staff performance appraisals.
- The office is responsible for coordinating the development and implementation of the Institute Strategic Plan with regard to academic programs towards achievement of the intended short and long-term goals.